Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Example: Pavilion 590 p0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have to overclock and increase graphic in my pc 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Ishuj 

Two comments ...

First, overclocking is driving the hardware ABOVE the standard speed, voltage, and temperature -- and we're not going to tell you how to do that, as doing it likely voids your warranty.

Second, that does NOT increase graphics performance -- since that is governed almost entirely by the capabilities of the graphics processor in your PC.

Sorry, but if you're trying to turn a budget desktop into a gaming machine, that is simply not going to happen with any tweaks that you would apply.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

@Ishuj,

Another point is the model series. While you did not mention the exact model number,  most of those have either the LINCS or SUNFLOWER motherboard.  Within the 590 series the different model configurations support varied processors,  RAM, and graphiic engines (motherboard or PCIEx16 card).  These variations demand different PSU wattage, ie 180, 310, or 400. Both of these use a proprietary PSU (power supply) that is a non-standard supply.  A 400W PSU version is now available here.    L04618-800   In stock   Power Supply - GNRC PSU 400W SFF Entl FR  

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
HP Recommended

Hp 590 p02070Il model if i have to upgrade it to gamming pc what should  i have to do 

HP Recommended

@Ishuj 

Hopefully you meant the hp 590 p0207il as shown here  It has the SUNFLOWER motherboard and an 180W PSU.

The maximum safe upgrade would be the 400W PSU that was mentioned.  Graphic card is up to your needs.  Based on similiar specs, the max card would be the GTX 1060. Just be sure the card length will fit.

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.