Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
envyx360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a hp envyx360.  I can longer get it to turn on.  The power cord which belongs to the hp envyx350 works with my other hp laptop so i don't think the problem is the power cord.  I've tried holding down the on button on the hp envyx360 for 10 seconds but it doesn't do any good.  Any suggestions?  Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@sryan2

Thank you for posting back. 

I appreciate your efforts to try and isolate the issue is not with power cord. 

I would request you to reach out to our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to check the available service options in order to diagnose the computer physically.  HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/​​​​​​​

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

My HP Envy x360 is virtually brand new. I’ve run diagnostics on the battery  (they say the battery is bad) I also ran diagnostics on the AC charger (this says the charger is good) I could use it plugged into AC power now when I boot up the computer with the AC adapter it shuts itself down almost immediately.  
To top it off..... my husband gave this to me Christmas of 2019 to be used solely for music and playlists for when our band was performing ..... I started using the computer in January and February of 2020. Our last gig was Valentine’s Day of 2020... because of Covid our band is just now getting back together.... I got out my HP and low and behold it doesn’t work!! It hadn’t been powered on since last February and now my $600+ computer ran out out warranty December 24 2020! Someone please give me some options!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.