Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

@RustedLegend,

Excellent news -glad your heat issue has been resolved!

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

You can call me a pessimist, but I wouldn't be happy with such a result. When the cooling system works properly, the temperature values of the processors should be around 70-75 degrees for the CPU and 60-65 degrees for the GPU. Of course, the temperatures you mentioned are below the maximum allowable, but regular operation in such conditions will significantly shorten the lifespan and negatively affect the performance of the system as a whole. It is also important to pay attention to the temperature of the RAM and chipset. Moreover, it is unclear for what conditions the temperature data are provided - whether the computer is idle, undergoing stress tests, or running games. However, if you are satisfied with the current situation, it is obvious that you do not need any further assistance. Congratulations on resolving your issue!

Helping others not only benefits them, but also strengthens your own knowledge and skills
HP Recommended

im fine with the tempatures i might one day add more fans but for right now those are fine thanks for the help and besides when this thing dies i will do my own pc build. thanks again for all your help

HP Recommended

hey I have the exact same system as @rustedlegend and I just bought a 2nd fan for it but I can't find the 2nd fan hitter where is it

HP Recommended

@whereisthefan,

Welcome to our HP User Forum!

And here it is:

NonSequitur777_0-1685741009890.png

There is no third cooling fan-power connector, if you want to add a third cooling fan, you'll either have to purchase a cooling fan power splitter cable or a cooling fan equipped with a splitter cable.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

ah okay well I'll look for one on Amazon or something thanks dude.

HP Recommended

hey just wanna update you so my that 400 power supply was getting ready to EXPOLDE with the new parts i put into the hp, so i just wanna say i completely rebuilt the pc in a ATX form factor i now use a gigabyte arous z490 pro AX  with all the old parts from the hp (besides the power supply and motherboard) so i think at its heart its still a hp? idk, but just wanna say thank you for all the help you provided me i wouldn't  been able to upgrade at all so again thank you.

HP Recommended

@RustedLegend,

It was my privilege to assist -if only to provide some ideas!

Good luck!

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.