10 millisecond power surge to area knocked out garage door opener and my office computer, which was off and powered via APC. The transformer in my computer was a 300 W uATX regular internal power supply. No replacements of this are available. What can i get that will fit in the space, and work? Obviously stronger fans built in are no harm. I did not locate any link on HP to replacement parts for this.
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
I suggest you contact HP Support in your Region for Service Options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".