Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Desktop TP01-1114
Microsoft Windows 11

I have a HP Pavilion Desktop TP01-1xxx / Product 13Z32AA#ABA - with a Mother Board Baker / Rev A M11.

I was looking at upgrading to a 600-Watt Modular Power supply and was wondering if a Cooler Master Watt 650-Watt Semi fan less Modular Power Supply would fit.  Or do I have to order one from HP?  Because the dimensions - of the new power supply looks like it would not fit.

I need a new power supply to run a video card that I will be getting because I do not have any extra cords out of the power supply.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Bennir , welcome to the Community.

The motherboard in your computer is HP proprietary. It has a 4-pin power connector instead of a standard 24-pin ATX power connector. You will have to buy any PSU upgrade from HP.  HP has a 500W (L05757-800) that should be compatible with your motherboard.  I suggest contacting HP Customer Support to make certain that it is compatible and they have one to sell you.

Please click the "Yes" button if my reply was helpful and "Accept as Solution" if your problem is Solved!!

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Bennir , welcome to the Community.

The motherboard in your computer is HP proprietary. It has a 4-pin power connector instead of a standard 24-pin ATX power connector. You will have to buy any PSU upgrade from HP.  HP has a 500W (L05757-800) that should be compatible with your motherboard.  I suggest contacting HP Customer Support to make certain that it is compatible and they have one to sell you.

Please click the "Yes" button if my reply was helpful and "Accept as Solution" if your problem is Solved!!

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/HP-901759-013-power-supply-500w...

I found a lot of topics here about my problem. but i couldn’t find a solution

L05757-800 = HP 901759-013=HP 907159-003 ? )

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.