Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I'm having a similar issue determining compatiboe ram. My biggest concern is both spec and you state only 2400 will work but the 590-p0076 is running at 2666, I would have loved to have bought an 8 gb stick from hp to add but cannot find anything compatable.

Since I can't get matching ram what dual channel works? Is it 2400 like you said or will a 2666 work since I'm that is what is currently installed from the factory.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@CrabCheap,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need the exact model and the product number for your computer.

I await a response at your earliest convenience.

Good day! Take care 🙂

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

did you get any answer ?

HP Recommended

@Jean2502 Welcome to HP Community!

Please provide the product number.

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution:

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.