Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP dc 7800p
Microsoft Windows XP

Im really struggling to find driver for the following device ID, its a video controller driver and i suspect it is intel.

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29B2&SUBSYS_281A103C&REV_02\3&B1BFB68&0&10

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29B2&SUBSYS_281A103C&REV_02
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29B2&SUBSYS_281A103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29B2&CC_030000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29B2&CC_0300

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@dopeyone1 

Hello,

The driver (Intel Graphics Driver) you' re looking for is the following:

Software and drivers for HP Compaq dc7800 Small Form Factor PC

Don't hesitate to contact us in case of need.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

HP Recommended

Sorry, but that driver is not correct. that is the driver for the infineon trusted platform module for windows XP.

FYI i have already downloaded and installed the 4 VGA drivers on the HP site for this PC and none of them are the correct driver

that is why im struggling to find the correct driver

HP Recommended

@dopeyone1 

Thanks for your return,

In this case, it is not the graphics driver you are looking at.

It is the Driver-Chipset (2). Intel Chipset Support for Microsoft Windows or Intel Active Client Manager HECI Device Driver.

Do not hesitate to contact us in case of need.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

HP Recommended

dont worry about it, none of the drivers you have suggested are correct.

After hours of searching i have found the correct driver. IT WAS NOT ON THE HP SITE.

[content removed.]

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.