Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
hp deskjet f380 all-in-one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

see subject. 

someone who isn't very happy with the company. 

mozzart

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey, I hear ya!  Just know that miracles do happen.  I saw one personally.  However, I doubt if HP's policy will change anytime soon!!

Stay safe and healthy, Mozzart!

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@mozzart , welcome to the Community.

I am not speaking for HP, but I felt that I had to give you my perspective.  Each year HP releases hundreds, if not thousands, of new models - Computers and Printers.  The models are changing so rapidly that it would be impossible for them to keep providing software and drivers for all of them.  It is a very involved process to develop and maintain firmware and drivers.  Also, the operating systems change and are evolving at least every 6 months.

HP Recommended

hi, 

so it's just the way i thought it might be.

shame about the hardware which still is working properly, apart from the hp solution centre. 

cheers

mozzart

still waiting for a miracle. 😊

HP Recommended

Hey, I hear ya!  Just know that miracles do happen.  I saw one personally.  However, I doubt if HP's policy will change anytime soon!!

Stay safe and healthy, Mozzart!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.