Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
pavillion model 750-114

i own a pavillion desktop tower model 750-114 it has 12 GB of rams but the dedicated video ram is 128 MB. Is there any possible way to increase it? I wanna play newer games on the computer. Please help repky ASAP!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

ChrisPattingson, 

Unfortunetly the only waiy that we would be able to tell is for a call in we do have a way of looking into more specs of machines and we may have some documentation for the machine. Unfortunatley though it would require a call in. 

I am and employee for HP

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hello ChrisPattingson, 

The best way for this to tell is to call in to support @ 800-474-6836 and get a speculation of if their are any upgradable grapghics cards that can be placed into the machine and then see what is available. 

I am and employee for HP
HP Recommended

You can check to see if you can increase the dedicated video RAM in the systems BIOS. Restart the computer, and hit 'F10' when it is first powering up, I believe you are going to want to look in the Advanced tab, subsection; Built-in Device Options, and look for an option to increase dedicated video memory.

I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended
I couldn't find the Graphic Configuration option!
So that's why I posted the question
I've tried everything I've search youtube I went on the web everything but I couldn't find it
HP Recommended
Mr Tyler my family just moved to America from Cambodia! So we currently have no phone numbers
HP Recommended
I don't wanna ask my relatives to call Bcuz they're pretty strict
HP Recommended

ChrisPattingson, 

Unfortunetly the only waiy that we would be able to tell is for a call in we do have a way of looking into more specs of machines and we may have some documentation for the machine. Unfortunatley though it would require a call in. 

I am and employee for HP
HP Recommended

aww man i dont know what to do im pretty sure i wont be able to talk. im not adjusted to the accent yet ;'(

HP Recommended

If its a desktop you can upgrade the graphic card internally with a new graphic card ...

most systems don't let you change the amount more then like 256mbs at most .. a graphic card is needed with its one dedicated ram most on board card suck anyways

HP Recommended
I don't wanna spend more money
The complete sets cost around 700$ already
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.