Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
EliteDesk 800 G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows the 800 G4 series support Windows 10 32bit OS. There are no 32bit drivers listed on the drivers page, also when I tried to install 32bit I can't even get the USB keyboard and mouse to work at the installation stage. So to me it doesn't support 32bit at all, but just want to see if other users may have a way of doing it. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi Jay, did you solve this problem?

HP Recommended
MY conclusion is it doesn't support 32bit.
HP Recommended

Yes, I think so. I tried to install with 64-bit, it works.

It seems that the BIOS or Firmware does not support 32-bit.

HP Recommended

Hello, I have the same issue.

I think we need this card: HP 800/600/400 G3 Serial/ PS/2 Adapter 1VD82AA for using the PS/2 interface for mouse and keyboard instead than USB connection.

I cannot try this at the moment because this object is out of the factory catalogue...

If I could have this adapter we will know the response...

HP Recommended

Hello all,

tried today but nothing.

On the intel's site the processor i7-8700 doesn't support the 32bit OS.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.