Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Slimline Desktop - 290-p0043w
Microsoft Windows 11

I have tried multiple times to use the automatic repair to fix my computer.  No matter what I choose it states it cannot be fixed.  I have even went into the UEFI to run diagnostics and it passed.

Is this just a brick now?  It went even attempt to continue to windows 11 and just reboots back to the automatic repair screen.

Model: HP Slim Desktop 290-p0xxx
Serial Number:[Personal Information Removed]
Product ID: 3LB96AA#ABA
CSO Number:
Agent ID:
================================================
Start Time Type Result Failure ID
------------------- ------------------ -------- ---------------------------
2022-08-16 23:02:38 System [E] Passed NA
2022-08-16 19:39:09 Hard Drive [lDST] Passed NA
2022-08-15 21:00:00 System [F-2] Passed NA
2022-08-15 20:56:50 System [F-1] Passed NA
2022-08-15 20:25:08 Symptom 3-0 Passed NA
2022-08-15 20:21:50 Symptom 1-0 Passed NA

<END>

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

Your PC is supported by the HP cloud recovery tool which you can use on another PC running W7 64 bit or newer to create a bootable USB recovery drive that will reinstall W10, the drivers and the software that originally came with your PC.

Here is an info link for how to use the utility.  You will also need a 32 GB USB flash drive to create the recovery media with.

HP Consumer PCs - Using the HP Cloud Recovery Tool (Windows 10, 7) | HP® Customer Support

Then you can upgrade back to W11.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.