Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy Phoenix 810-230 qe
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, Thank you What I need is to enter the data that is on a label on the bottom of my computer, it is called  Feature Bytes.  In the Bios, in the  Security section, its called system IDs, there is where I type in several numbers and letters, its case sensitive. the Keys that allow access is what I need to get so I can finish this. for example my other HP was Control key plus the A key.

This disaster happened from using the HP Support assistant, by believing it when it said I had a BIOS up date after all these years, as soon as My pc restarted it went dead.  I bought 3 different Motherboards to finely get it back running but I need to enter the Feature Bytes to finish.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

Sounds like a bad HPSA BIOS update.

Don't know how you are going to modify the BIOS in this situation.

I usually refer this scenario to HP Support for resolution.

Regards

HP Recommended
Hey
  I;m sorry that you at level 12 don't understand my question, but please don't change my question. I am NOT wanting to Modify,,,anything  your answer to me,,, Don't know how you are going to modify the BIOS in this situation.
If You cant help Me then there is nothing for me to gain by you telling me how much you don't know,OK!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.