Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 590-p0802ng mit Intel® Core™ i5-9400 Prozessor
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

High Ich have a HP PC plus HP Screen (all new). System: Windows 10.  I heard from problems with Windows 10 and HP PC Software. My Screen gets black during Session. Update ok. Treiber aktuell. I tried already a lot to repair. No success. What can I do? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello, in effect.. For know if it is a driver problem with Windows 1909 you can try to restore the 1903 version: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM_OxRZd9lI

If I have been answer to your question please accept it as a solution 🙂
I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hello, your PC works correctly and you have a black screen during your works?? What repair options have you tried? And your PC has works normally after this buy?? 

I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

HP Recommended

Hello, yes my PC - HP Pavillon - works for correctly aufter start. Every time, But every time, I work for example with my jpg fotos or other special progarmms, the Screen beginns to get dark, first the symbols and then the wohle Screen. I changed for several times my graphic "Treiber" , I tried to follow Windows suggestions. Nothing has helped until now. My PC ist competely new (bought September 2019), my screen ist completely new (bought August 2019). The problem with dark screen came November, Decembre 2019 first time.

HP Recommended

Hello, if you have just updated your graphic driver (or treiber in Deutsch) I recommend to you update all drivers with HP Support Assistant, and all Windows Updates. 

What is your Windows version?? You can know this entering "winver" in the search bar. 

HP Recommended

Thank you very much for your answer and your help. I have Windows 10 Version.

HP Recommended

It have a lot of Windows 10 versions, so I recommend to you give me your version's number: 1909, 1903, 1809, older? 

HP Recommended

Sorry: Version 1909.

HP Recommended

Hello, it is a new version so you can have a problem with drivers compatibility.. 

If you want to check Windows files you can enter "cmd" in your Windows search bar, and right clic in "command prompt" for execute in administrator. Enter this command and tell me result: 

sfc /scannow

HP Recommended

Sorry, but this scan does not solve the problem. This is the result (in German): 

Der Windows-Ressourcenschutz hat keine Integritätsverletzungen gefunden.

HP Recommended

Hello, in effect.. For know if it is a driver problem with Windows 1909 you can try to restore the 1903 version: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM_OxRZd9lI

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.