Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Desktop All-in-One 24dp0818
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have purchased a new HP Desktop All-in-One 24dp0818. I find the minimum brightness too high. Is there a way to reduce brightness below the minimum? I have tried Night mode and I am not comfortable with it. Further, I also tried changing the color settings on the Intel Graphics Command center. But the brightness still remains high. Is there any way to fix this? I tried to calibrate the display. But I do not know where the on-screen display controls are. Where is the OSD menu button in HP Desktop All-in-One 24dp0818?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Is the computer in a dark room? If you add some more light to the whole room, then the difference between the screen's brightness and the "ambient" brightness of the room will be smaller, and, maybe, more tolerable to you?

HP Recommended

@KalaChand 

I know this is a different model, so the button may not be where this thread indicates and if so, feel along the bottom for such a button:  https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06505819

Good Luck

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.