Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

By Remote Or Other Means

Hp Envy X360
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

My Hp Envy X360 is being torn apart as fast as I can rebuild it, from my entire operating system being deleted to the blue screen of death, apps disapearing right in front of my eyes, every now and then hearing a voice or cough thru my speakers like a microphone, i have tried everything i know to do, wiping the hard drive, went from windows 10 downgraded to windows 7 black edition, to installing the best security softwares i can buy, i do notice theres a panther system folder in c drive with the panther operating system inside, i delete it it comes right back, right now i have rebuilt my Envy from a blank screen to fully operational around 10 times, someone please help me give me alittle insight on something i can do, i spent nearly a thousand for the Envy and cant afford to get a new one and thats not counting the mental tear down this is having on me, as soon as i get it running good i get shut down some how, at one point, i heard a man talking in the background he was saying, I would like to thank everyone here for giving me the opurtunity to try (i forgot the name of the toold he said) out this new prototype and thats when my entire pc gets stripped of everything, i know this sounds crazy but believe me i'm speaking true, any kind of info will help 

1 REPLY 1
Dean
Dean
11,617 11,017 575 1,629
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

By Remote Or Other Means

> went from windows 10 downgraded to windows 7 black edition ...

It is my understanding that this is a "bootleg" copy of Windows 7.

It seems possible that what you are installing includes "back-door" software.

On another computer, see: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

to download an OFFICIAL copy of Windows 10, and to burn it to an 8GB USB memory-stick.

Disconnect any Ethernet cable from your computer, and boot your computer from that memory-stick.

When you are asked to enter the 25-character product-key, click "I do not have one".

Windows 10 will finish installing.

Since your computer was running Windows 10 (when you bought it), you have been granted a digital entitlement to reinstall Windows 10, at any time, at no cost to you, onto the same computer.

Connect the Ethernet cable, and Windows will "activate" (and will launch Windows Update).

-----------
Welcome to this forum.

Please click the purple/white "Thumbs Up" icon for every response that is helpful.

Also, please click "Accept As Solution" for the best response.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation