Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Omen Obelisk
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Bonjour à tous,

Depuis quelques jours j'ai un problème avec ma tour. Elle s'éteint à partir d'un certain temps (plus ou moins long).
Si je lance un jeu elle peut très bien s'éteindre immédiatement ou dans 1/2h au plus.
Parfois c'est juste l'affichage qui disparait mais la tour fonctionne toujours, le son est diffusé, les led fonctionne mais l'écran ne détecte plus rien... Je suis obligé de couper la tour et de la relancé...

Pour info la tour à un an...

De plus Windows, carte graphique, etc sont à jour...

Merci d'avance pour votre aide.

Cordialement,

Ado

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

Hi there! Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community! 🙂

We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

BiancaS.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Good morning all,

For the past few days I have had a problem with my tower. It goes out after a certain time (more or less long).
If I run a game it may very well shut down immediately or in 1 / 2h at most.
Sometimes it's just the display that disappears but the tower still works, the sound is broadcast, the LEDs work but the screen no longer detects anything ... I have to shut down the tower and restart it ...

For info the tower at one year ...

In addition Windows, graphics card, etc. are up to date ...

** a google translate swipe costs nothing ... **

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

HP Recommended

Hello

this is a recorded response (macro))
we need the exact model of your computer, and the product number
To find it follow this
for a desktop computer

HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? | HP® Customer Support

did you think about cleaning the inside of the tower?

▶ Réduire la chaleur et le bruit du ventilateur dans les ordinateurs portables et de bureau - YouTub...

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Yes the tower was completely cleaned yesterday.

the product / serial numbers are:

- Product number: 3A820EA # ABF

- Serial number: 8CG012100H

According to my research the error comes from "Kernel Power"

HP Recommended

can you do a test without the graphics card?

https://support.hp.com/fr-fr/document/c06587189

strange it is mention:

Carte graphique intégrée

but I don't see a video connector on the motherboard, can you confirm?

Annoying, because it would have been interesting to see if it wasn't from the graphics card

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I understood absolutely nothing. I don't think its coming from the graphics card

HP Recommended

i think its come over from windows. (Even if HP says otherwise ...)

I'm doing a factory reset, we'll see

HP Recommended

Good after 2 reinstallation of Windows, still the same problem...

For a pc that is barely 1 year old...

I had already had big problems with my old HP computer, apparently nothing has changed ! HP very little recommendable !

HP Recommended

Although I didn't think too much about it, not having too many options, I probably would have offered you the same.
There is a way to test the hardware, but it may not work, try the full tests, you never know

HP PCs - Testing for Hardware Failures | HP® Customer Support

You know, it 's bad luck, I have an hp pc that completely broke after barely three years!
I bought another one, in 2013, it gave me a little fear that I solved with a little luck ..
But hey it is starting to get a bit old, but it still works!

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.