cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
deepakmrt
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Desktop HP ALL-IN-ONE 22-DF0120M PC

HP Recommended
HP ALL-IN-ONE 22-DF0120M PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Team, i have purchased below desktop for my company the overall performance of the machine is good but it takes time to boot on first time. Please suggest something or i have visit service center.

HP ALL-IN-ONE 22-DF0120M PC 

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
savvy2
Level 7
1,432 1,058 40 105
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

time , how much time

did you now the time reduces each time you boot a new PC, ask MS why,  it does updates all the time

so NEW in a box PC is not behind.

no time stated, in seconds.

fast boot turned on no less.

it also varies by the amount of bloatware on any PC.

and SSD drive boot is best never use HDD to boot.

128 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD (yours is this so GOOD)

even leave the PC on for 2 days,  internet connect so it can CATCH UP, to all UPDATES.

then it boots faster.  if yours startup folders are full  of bloat there is no predicting any bloat on earth ,even adobe is bad.

+

NO warranty answers by me.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
34,614 27,048 3,124 6,766
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@deepakmrt 

You already got a reply from @savvy2 so I am not going to repeat that information -- but I am going to tell you taking this to a service center is a waste of time, as they only deal with equipment failures, and your PC is not failing.

While your PC does have an NVMe SSD, it also has only an Athlon processor -- so I would not be surprised if it took 30 seconds or more to get to a Windows desktop.  If that is the timeframe you are seeing, there is nothing wrong with it.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation