Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Please can you provide a link to Driver updater for

HP Pavilion 550-256na Desktop PC

I can't get speakers to work, but I would like to check what else needs updating.

I thought HP was a good company I really wish I had chosen someone else to invest my hard earned mony in . You need a degree in computing to get this machine to work. Dissapointed is putting it very mildly, first no lead supplied to connect the monitor to the PC and now no sound from the speakers.

I wonder what the next thing will be.

If your company made cars they wouldnt be allowed on the road.

I expect a product to start working the moment I plug it in , but no, not with HP , they do your bleeding brain in first.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi if you can go to this link http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers and enter the product number of your computer. Next screen select the Operating system and you will find a list of drivers for your computer..

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi if you can go to this link http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers and enter the product number of your computer. Next screen select the Operating system and you will find a list of drivers for your computer..

HP Recommended

Thank you. Already been there , installed the driver for speakers and it still doesnt work.

Wish I'd never bought this PC 😞

HP Recommended

Thank you. Already been there , installed the driver for speakers and it still doesnt work.

Wish I'd never bought this PC 😞

HP Recommended

Well there is an easy way to find out if it's a software problem or Hardware. If you have already updated the bios and audio drivers and the issue persist, then check with ur headphones.If the headphones work fine then you need to call HP to send this computer for repair. If the headphones dont work as well then try doing a system recovery

HP Recommended

Well there is an easy way to find out if it's a software problem or Hardware. If you have already updated the bios and audio drivers and the issue persist, then check with ur headphones.If the headphones work fine then you need to call HP to send this computer for repair. If the headphones dont work as well then try doing a system recovery.

HP Recommended

Repair :Surprise: I've only just bought it a few days ago .

You are joking?

The headphone do work .

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.