Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion E9107CPavilion 6530
Microsoft Windows Vista

Where an I find the drivers for a Pavilion E9107C Desktop Computer?
Each time I try to use the website, I enter the serial number and receive the following error.

"More than one result is associated with the serial number entered: "mxx927019N"
Please provide a Product Number to complete the request."

I then enter the product number and get "Sorry, no results match your search for "mxx927019N""

And and all help is greatly appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi:

HP retires support for consumer class PC's that are 10 or more years old.

I looked up the specs for your PC and if you didn't make any changes to it, below are the links to the major drivers you need for it.

Chipset:  Install this driver first and restart the PC.

This package installs Intel Chipset support on the supported desktop models and operating systems.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp41001-41500/sp41165.exe

AMD Radeon HD 4350 graphics driver...select the applicable Vista driver (32 or 64 bit) from the link below.

ATI Radeon™ HD 4350 Drivers & Support | AMD

Audio:  Install the Windows 32 or 64 bit driver from the link below...

PC Audio Codecs > High Definition Audio Codecs Software - REALTEK

Ethernet:  Download, unzip and run the setup application from the Vista driver at the link below...

Realtek PCIe FE / GBE / 2.5G / Gaming Ethernet Family Controller Software - REALTEK

HP Recommended

Paul_Tikkanen,

Thank you for your kind support and for the below links.
Sadly, my client bought this computer NEW this Christmas season and would like to run Windows 10 on it.
(Which is why I was looking for the drivers for it.)

I guess I will need to do a manual search for the rest of the drivers and try and download them directly for each specific piece of hardware.

Strange that HP doesn't host drivers anymore. They are the only company I know of that seems to have done this.
(Not to mention that this is illegal in some countries as they require companies to have these available indefinitely...)

But once again, thank you for the information and the update.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Your client may have bought the PC new, but it was released to market in 2009.

HP Pavilion Elite e9107c Desktop PC Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

So, I hope he didn't pay more than $50 for it.  Otherwise he overpaid big-time.

If you are going to clean install W10 on there, most of the devices should be installed automatically.

I am in 100% agreement with you regarding the driver support.  I don't know why they don't support the very first PC they made.

Some folks just like to run old equipment for fun, and without drivers, it is next to impossible.

I don't work for or represent HP, so if you want to submit any comments about their business practices, you can contact the HP executive team at the link below.

Executive Team: CEO email | HP® Official Site

HP Recommended

I had a feeling they didn't have official HP reps on these forums, just volunteers like yourself. 🙂

I won't need to contact them. I personally know some of the executives that work there.

I believe they removed the drivers to save space on their servers and to reduce the price it costs for software distribution, since they need to pay for space on distribution servers that allow you to quickly download things.

Most large vendors will provide the drivers to archiving platforms, so that everyone can access them, since some large corporations still run hardware from over 25 years ago! (I don't know why HP has not done this...)
In order to support these companies, some countries made it illegal to not provide drivers to these companies, which is what I was referring to. (And YES, this includes consumer rated products.)

Anyway, just wanted to let you know, in the event anyone else asks about it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.