Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hey I'm having troubles with my emails not loading or showing on my desktop email icon. If I log into my email via the internet browser everything is there. It's happening primarily in addition folders I have created so once the files are moved from the initial inbox to a designated folder they are not showing that I have moved them to the new folder. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Bkinsey13 

You have to include your email address to Mail app. By default, Mail app uses your Outlook account when you setup your machine for the first time to setup Windows.

For example: by default, Mail app shows my **bleep** account when I set my machine up from day 1. If I wish Mail app to have my **bleep** or my Yahoo mail I have to Add those accounts to my Mail app.

mail app.png

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.