sjvictor21
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Expired Warranty

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop 690-0013w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a new desktop from walmart on 08/13/2020 and today i noticed the warranty on the computer expired on 02/24/2020. Please how do i go about this?

5 REPLIES 5
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
4,803 4,737 528 2,068
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi

How to Submit a Dispute to Validate Your Warranty

or/and contact hp :

https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

0 Kudos
sjvictor21
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I did per your instructions but it's been almost 1 week with no response from the dispute team.

0 Kudos
Thomas19771
Level 3
63 76 1 9
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Contact them again if you haven't all ready. Its probably really busy since this COVID19 stuff has been happening.

Thomas Lohse
Long time HP user owner and supporter
0 Kudos
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
4,803 4,737 528 2,068
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@sjvictor21 wrote:

I did per your instructions but it's been almost 1 week with no response from the dispute team.

Sorry for that, all I can do is ask moderation if anyone can help you!

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

0 Kudos
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
23,471 23,429 1,061 1,093
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@sjvictor21

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation