Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have been offered the Computer below because I require to put all my photographs in (approx.. 27,000) and be able to alter and print on 2 HP printers and send them to who I want to.  What advice can anyone give me about the HP Computer below. 

HP 280 Gi Professional Computer with 1TB HDD Professional PC. Fully refurbished and a guarantee for 1 year.

Very many thanks to you all and I look forward to any advice you have.  David Neil Parish.   [personal info removed]

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@1Neil2 

I don't know how big a photo is, normally to get a good printed photo you need a file which is around 4MB to 6MB (say 5MB on average) therefore 27,000 photos you would need 27,000 * 5 = 135,000MB they should fit on your 1TB HDD.

Printing now is the hardest task, I don't know how fast your printers,  which size or sizes of the output and how long do you wish to print. You can simply load each photo and send to printers (say one after the other).

Not: If your printers supported print images from USB you would be able to load photos to USB drives and simply plug to print, no need to use computer.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hallo Banhein and our community members,, Very many thanks for your reply which is very useful and helps me. However I need to ask more. I have a HP Pavilion computer and 2 printers HP8020 and HP7110 and I hope to buy the computer named above. My Pavilion has 26,400 photos on it and I use them for printing for family and friends and I am still taking photos so each month it will slowly increase. My Pavilion is very slow now and I was advised to move the photos to another PC by a professional So I intend to connect the HP280 to my BT Router and transfer all the photos from my Pavilion. I hope then I can connect it to my printers via wireless and then I hope to alter, adjust and print photos for others.   Sorry about all of that. My question is, Do our Community members think that is acceptable and it will not create any problems?   I am 80years old and I am not computer technically minded, I only know the basics.  My very best wishes and thanks to our community. David Neil Parish  07483 276543 or 01279 730573.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.