cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rhonders01
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M281fdw - Is there no Customer Service Telephone number I can call?

HP Recommended

I am having trouble with my Color Laser Jet Pro MFP M281fdw and I'm looking for a telephone support line for HP?

All I see is a virtual assistant that indicates my warranty is up and she cannot help me? 

1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
32,699 32,599 2,966 7,281
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Rhonders01 

If it's been over 12 months since you bought the device, then your warranty is expired and you won't be able to get free support from HP.

If it's not been that long, that means you most likely FAILED to register your device and, in that case, since the warranty started when the device was BUILT, not when you bought it, it could be expired even though it might be less than 12 months.

HP Phone Support: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation