Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (304 Views)

HP ENVY x360 M6

My in box deletes messages before I can read or save them.

0 Kudos
Professor
Message 2 of 4 (288 Views)

Re: HP ENVY x360 M6

Hi @threadfin410,

What email are you using (Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo...)? And are you accessing it in an Internet browser? Do you access the same email account on any other devices? When the messages are deleted, can you still find them in your Deleted/Trash folder? Any additional info would be helpful.

I am an HP employee.
Please click the thumbs up button to say "Thanks!"
Clicking "Accept as Solution" on a reply that solves your problem makes it easier for other people to find solutions.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (252 Views)

I am using mail timewarner.com.  My old computer which is still hooked up via a Buffalo Air Station gets and keeps all my messages.  On the ENVYx360 they disappear from the inbox, and I can not locate them in trash or junk.  I don't know if I have a configuration set up problem.

Presently my internet is yahoo.com.

Any help would be appreciated.

Professor
Message 4 of 4 (231 Views)

Sorry to say I don't have any expertise with Time Warner Cable Mail, but it sounds like what you might need to do is just sign out of your account on the computer you're not using anymore. I think your best bet would be to contact TWC support here: http://www.timewarnercable.com/en/support/internet/topics/email-setup.html

I am an HP employee.
Please click the thumbs up button to say "Thanks!"
Clicking "Accept as Solution" on a reply that solves your problem makes it easier for other people to find solutions.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation