Jcapron0623
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP Slimline Desktop - 270-p014

HP Recommended
HP Slimline Desktop - 270-p014
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Does the HP Slimline Desktop - 270-p014 have an internal speaker, and if so how do i activate it.   I have tryed to look around (on web) my self and even updated(uninstall/reinstall) the drivers, but didnt fine a thing about it. Anyhelp will be helpful.   Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
GOLD_MASTER
Level 8
Level 8
847 828 72 809
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi.

Welcome to forum Jcapron0623 .

•    NOTE:
    The motherboard supports 5.1 surround sound. If the computer does not have the required audio jacks for a 5.1 configuration, additional hardware is required to use 5.1 surround sound.
  • Audio jack presence detection
       NOTE:
    An internal speaker is not included with integrated audio. External speakers or headphones are required to hear sound.
       NOTE:
    Integrated audio is not available if a sound card is installed.

I am proudly Mexican, a Computer Systems Engineer and a community volunteer.
Thank me for my help by clicking on the "Like" , if I helped to solve the problem don't forget to press "Accept as solution", so someone else who has the same query will use this solution. If I helped you solve the problem, don't forget to press "Accept as solution", so someone else who has the same question will be able to use this solution.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Big_Dave
Level 15
28,006 27,418 1,811 5,053
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Jcapron0623

I haven't seen internal speakers on PCs for a number of years.  Your PC though does have an internal buzzer. Mainly used for error codes and alarms.

Hamar buzzer.jpg

HP ENVY 6055, HP Deskjet 1112
HP Envy 17", i7-8550u,16GB, 512GB NVMe, 4K screen, Windows 10 x64
Custom PC - Z590, i7-11700K, 32GB, dual 512 GB NVMe, gen4 2 TB m.2 SSD, 4K screen, OC'd to 5 Ghz, NVIDIA 3080 10GB
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation