Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 575
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This has been the worst computer purchase. I purchased July 2018 and am now experiencing my 3rd power related trouble. Twice Best Buy service repaired. Now Best Buy is not offering service and I took desktop to another computer repair shop (which I have used before) and was told I need to replace the power supply. But as this computer has an unusual power supply, they have not been able to locate. And HP website not user friendly for non computer person. Any ideas?????

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Aatlan3682 

You can use this link to find the part numbers for the components in your PC: HP PartSurfer

Once you have that, you can do online searches for this part.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.