Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-15-2022 08:23 AM
I have tried on numerous occasion sto contact a supervisor regarding a repair that they stated was Customer induced for damages and to date no one has called me back. I have had it escalated twice still with no call. My computer was not able to be powered up, i contacted HP and worked with someone was able to get it up, then after that it was a streak on the computer. I worked on it for a day and call back to HP to let them know i couldnt see anything at all. I contacted them and the rep said it may be a factory issue, when they get it all of a sudden it became my issue. I need a supervisor to call me. I have been calling since last week on tuesday and today is Monday still no call, I paid for the repair because this is my work computer and i need it asap but I will be disputing the charges based on what they are trying to do me.
08-15-2022 08:41 AM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community!
Admin and Mods are here to guide the customer to get the best experience from the Community.
To help volunteers that reply to posts in the Community, please provide more details about your issue. Here are some recommendations of information that can help volunteers to better understand and provide support to your question:
- Exact model of your printer / Desktop/ notebook (if you need help, click here for information on how to find your model number model).
- Operating system (including revisions made with service packs, 32-bit or 64-bit, etc.)
- Connection method - USB, physical LAN, or wireless?
- Error messages - on the printer display and/or computer, any patterns for flashing lights.
- Any system changes before the problem starts (Example: Operating System Update, Software installation);
Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Our job as HP moderators is to monitor all traffic on the community.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community