Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have uploaded my recovered files but cannot get any of the former word or excel documents to open.  What do I need to do?

HP Recommended

Well, as long as the data are not erased by new files, it is possible to recovery them after system restore. To be short, the data deleted after system restore are still in the hard drive but they are hidden and inaccessible to you, and the space they occupy are free to new data, which means, they are easy to be overwritten by new files. So, as long as you did not add new files to your computer, it is possible to recover your files.  To carry out the data recovery, you can use this data recovery software from iorgsoft. 

Source: http://www.iorgsoft.com/

HP Recommended

As per the recover process of the system the back is very important but after recover of the system all the other file simply deleted and not be get back again. Here I have a doubt there are many data recovery software available those capable to recover data after permanently deleted from the system. You should try those software to recover those data that exactly you looking for. Find “Quick Recovery for Windows data recovery “ with the help of search engine I'm sure this can recover your data successfully.

HP Recommended

Thanks for sharing information about other products. Because, here is a complete solution Remo Recover tool which can easily get back your files back after system recovery.

HP Recommended

You could try this: Kvisoft data recovery software.

HP Recommended

If you think your files might be damaged or in danger of being over-written you should immediately make a back-up *image* of your drive. This will copy all recoverable data whether you can see it or not. That way if something goes wrong during the recovery process you still have the data protected.

If you don't know how to make an image, I recommend talking to these guys: http://www.winpro.net/ Their head technician is a friend of a friend of mine, and he's been specializing in data recovery for over 15 years. If it's something simple, he'll usually just tell you how to do it over the phone. Also, if it's not so simple and you want them to recover it, ask about the special deal they had when the economy was down. They'll still honor it if you ask about it. 😉

HP Recommended
I formated my conputer and I wan to ricover the los files from disk
HP Recommended

I need to recover my files too. There are so many suggestions in this thread. which one is the best? thanks

HP Recommended

If you have read through this thread, then there is much speculation on what will produce a satisfactory solution.  Since there are no specifics in the last post, any response is just speculation.  Post what happened, what has been done so far, and what is missing.  Then some reasonable advise can be given to reach a solution.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.