Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion p6350z
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Hp pavilion p6350z blue hp loading screen with F10, ESC, F12, F11, F9 wont load past that page and it will not let me select any of those opetions. When i hold the key all it does is the tower makes a rapid beeping.
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello case90xt

You're getting the blue HP screen with rapid beeps. Is there any cadence to the beeps? Common beep codes can be reviewed at this HP site. Do you have a solid green LED on the power supply located at the back of the tower?

So, this PC was first released for sale in January 2010. You have been very lucky to get close to seven years service from your PC.

Any component from HDD, to RAM , or graphics, or power supply, or the motherboard can be the cause. Since you see something on your monitor we can probably rule out graphics. 

I would guess you have a critical hardware problem. You can't run diagnostics as your PC is non-responsive and stuck at the HP logo.

I would start by removing all RAM. Then try one stick at a time in each slot. This is assuming you have a solid green LED on the power supply. If the power supply is not a solid green then follow steps at this HP site.

You could also try removing the side panel after shut down and disconnect from AC outlet. Then replace CR2032 motherboard battery after 10 to 15 minutes.. This will also reset CMOS.  Maybe this will fix a possible BIOS corruption.

Good luck

Grzy

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.