cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pinkdiva223
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I accidentally turned my computer off now I am stuck in an Automatic Repair Loop Help?

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 590-p0053wO1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I accidentally turned my desktop off without clearing out all of the windows that were open. I woke up the next morning and went on .y computer to be sent to an Automatic Repair Startup. I went through the  Start Up Repair Process, etc and it is saying nothing is wrong with the files. Idk what to do and I just bought this computer so I cannot afford to buy a new one. Someone please help me because I think I am in an Automatic Repair Start Up Loop because when I went through the System Test it said that everything was fine, idk what more I can do.

1 REPLY 1
Hibb1
Level 6
472 472 38 88
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You *may* have corrupted windows to the point that it won't boot anymore. Unusual this day & age especially if you only did it once. Anyhoo... With the PC off, keep tapping the ESC key and turn it on. From the menu, press F11 to enter recovery mode. Go to advanced repair options, then HP System Recovery. This'll load the original factory image. Hopefully that will help. This will also destroy any user generated data.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation