cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahalim1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

I am registered in your family plan, need computer help, live agent for remote assisstance

HP Recommended
Desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I pay each month for tech. support where is my live agent for a remote session

2 REPLIES 2
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
32,003 31,708 2,916 10,663
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ahalim1 

Welcome to the HP Community Forum.

Our volunteer Community is a free service for use by all, though we do not provide remote assistance.

Your Best Option (fastest and more direct):

If you have a contract with HP, best use your contact information to speak directly with HP. 

The contact information is likely included in the contract, in any related emails regarding that contract, and possibly (if there is a paper copy of the contract), on a bit of paper that describes the service.

I will ask that someone take a look.

Know that because we are not HP Technical Support, we are not a direct conduit to HP.

Should there be a response, the moderator / agent will (should) post back here before using other methods to contact you. 

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
asmita6658
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,452 14,454 1,434 1,723
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @ahalim1

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation