cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cowboy99204
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I bought my wife the HP All-in-One 24-dp0140z it did not come with a windows disk

HP Recommended
HP All-in-One 24-dp0140z
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought my wife the 

HP All-in-One 24 it did not come with a windows disk I tried using mine it gets to the time zone page and then to the express settings page then starts looping will not move forward at all I tried booting from CD ROM under the boot menu still will not boot up from disk and just loops. Ran the system diagnostics tool every thing passes except there is no operating system on the computer now. How do I fix it?

1 REPLY 1
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
4,940 4,874 538 2,141
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello
What exactly are you trying to do ..?
If you have bought the computer, indicated in this link, we see that it must already have Windows 10 ..
So normally you don't need to install it, it is preinstalled.
When you start the computer for the first time, the installation process should begin!
If this was not the case, the computer has a problem, contact the after-sales service to have it repaired!

HP All-in-One 24-dp0140z

Operating system
Windows 10 Home 64

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation