Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
prodesk 600 G1 SFF
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can I just plug this directly into a 220v outlet with the proper plug in adapter?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Nabashalam wrote:

It says on the back  Input: 110-240 v   A: 4   Hz: 50-60

Nothing about   Operating voltage range or  Rated voltage range.

As you reported, the operating voltage range is 110V to 240 Volts, requiring 4 Amperes, with A(lternating) C(urrent) between 50 Hertz (common in Europe/Asia) and 60 Hertz (standard in North America).

-----------
Welcome to this forum.

Please click the purple/white "Thumbs Up" icon for every response that is helpful.

Also, please click "Accept As Solution" for the best response.

Caution: clicking the Report Inappropriate Content hyperlink might get me permanently banned from this forum.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Nabashalam wrote:

Can I just plug this directly into a 220v outlet with the proper plug in adapter?

In what country did you purchase the computer? 

For example, Norway (about as far away from the Philippines as you can get) uses 220V, as does your model, if purchased in the Philippines.

From: HP ProDesk 600 G1 Small Form Factor PC Product Specifications (Philippines)

Operating voltage range 90 - 264 V ac
Rated voltage range 100 - 240 V ac
Rated line frequency 50/60 Hz
Operating line frequency range 47 – 63 Hz
Rated input current 4A

From: HP ProDesk 600 G1 Small Form Factor PC Product Specifications (USA)

it shows the  same information.

-----------
Welcome to this forum.

Please click the purple/white "Thumbs Up" icon for every response that is helpful.

Caution: clicking the Report Inappropriate Content hyperlink might get me permanently banned from this forum.

HP Recommended

I purchased it in the USA. It is refurbished by an authorized Microsoft refurbisher.

Could be just how the refurbisher put it. It is also in Mandarin.

I assumed it was good to go but you no what assume means... 😉

I would hate to burn this little bad boy up... 🙂

HP Recommended

@Nabashalam wrote:

As you reported, the operating voltage range is 110V to 240 Volts, requiring 4 Amperes, with A(lternating) C(urrent) between 50 Hertz (common in Europe/Asia) and 60 Hertz (standard in North America).

-----------
Welcome to this forum.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.