Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion power desktop 580- 188no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I updated Bios etc in the hp support assistant. Then after 10 minutes updating i was going to log in and I could log in on the pc but everythin on the pc is gone and i cant login to my profile. But i have all my passwords and i can login but it just says that i got a guest user because they couldnt login

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello
it looks like your profile is damaged
Therefore windows, can only open a provisional account!
You must create a new profile, once this is done you may be able to recover some data from the old one.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14039/windows-fix-corrupted-user-profile

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

i tried it but didnt work, i can only find some things and when i am in the microsoft profile all the gb is there. But i cant get it on my pc!? Need help

HP Recommended

And also, have i lost everything that i dont see?

HP Recommended

Every time i start my pc it clears windows and make a guest user or something, but it says my gmail:/ id ont understand

HP Recommended

sorry i don't understand everything?
"when i am in the microsoft profile all the gb is there" ??
have you created a new account as indicated?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.