cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leo87
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

I updated Bios and etc because it said a red mark, now i cant log in on my profile and left

HP Recommended
Pavilion power desktop 580- 188no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I updated Bios etc in the hp support assistant. Then after 10 minutes updating i was going to log in and I could log in on the pc but everythin on the pc is gone and i cant login to my profile. But i have all my passwords and i can login but it just says that i got a guest user because they couldnt login

5 REPLIES 5
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
4,931 4,865 538 2,118
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello
it looks like your profile is damaged
Therefore windows, can only open a provisional account!
You must create a new profile, once this is done you may be able to recover some data from the old one.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14039/windows-fix-corrupted-user-profile

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

0 Kudos
Leo87
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i tried it but didnt work, i can only find some things and when i am in the microsoft profile all the gb is there. But i cant get it on my pc!? Need help

0 Kudos
Leo87
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

And also, have i lost everything that i dont see?

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Leo87
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Every time i start my pc it clears windows and make a guest user or something, but it says my gmail:/ id ont understand

0 Kudos
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
4,931 4,865 538 2,118
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

sorry i don't understand everything?
"when i am in the microsoft profile all the gb is there" ??
have you created a new account as indicated?

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation