Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Z 600
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hallo there,
I have installed the FU1903 on my HP Z600 WS (offered by MS) and since then (~ 2 month ago) I'm not able to log in into the system, since the Keyboard is not working at the moment I need to hit Ctrl+Alt+Del to get into the Login-Screen.

I'm also not able to open the on-screen-keyboard because I need to enter Ctrl+Alt+Del first.

And: of course my keyboard is OK since I can enter the BIOS and change settings there etc. and it is a wired one.

But I also tried a wireless one which works perfect with my Linux-PC and it works perfect while boot-sequence and I can enter the BIOS, as well as with the wired one. So, I don't think, it is a KB-Issue.

Any useful idea is welcome.

Thanks in advance

DAS_Z600-0712

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.