Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

My laptop would not turn on.

It all started when my important assignment on microsoft word was accidentally replaced as new word. So my assignment on word was replace as a new file. I find ways to retrieve the file. One of the ways, according to a website, was to restore it by clicking "open system restore". I thought that it would bring me back to a system where the file is present. From there, everything goes down hill.

i was on the page "automatic repair" that it keeps on getting on and on. Its a loop. In the advance option, it needs my password on my account.  The worst part is, i forgot my password on my account. The only option left was to reset everything, delete all my files. It was hard to accept that this will be my laptop's fate. So i did it. I choose the reset button. 

I waited for several minutes to reset. But later on, i realized that my laptop was restarting in a loop. I think it is called a boot loop. So i clicked the power button for like 7s. After that, my laptop would not turn on. 

Pls help

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

It is definitely not lowbat since I try charging it while pressing the power button

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.