Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Compaq 8000 Elite SFF PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Respectfully, my PC has lost the Cameras option in Device Manager, as, the PC can not detect webcam, I carried out all the instructions found in internet, including Microsoft advisors, but , the problem still exists: I bought a new webcam, but it did not help, neither I succeeded to find any webcam driver in HP website, the following link, in connection with my PC:

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-compaq-8000-elite-small-form-factor-pc/4065894/m...
I also installed the last version of window 10, version 2004, but the problem still exists, now, I can not use any software like Skype..... to communicate friends, colleague  regarding I do not have any webcam due to lack of webcam driver, please how I am able to fix the mentioned above problem, thanking you.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended
        So I understand that you have HP Compaq 8000 Elite SFF PCMicrosoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) there could be multiple issues with your PC 

1. Disable from BIOS

2. Driver Issues

3. Third party Webcam software 

4. Check your Antivirus and Firewall is blocking or not

5. Check your Windows 10 privacy of webcam

6. Reinstall Drivers of webcam 

for more you can try on this BLOG also 

HP Recommended

Thanking you , I have already carried out all the mentioned above instructions, except the "Disable from BIOS", this is the issue that I can not find any webcam driver from the HP website in order to reinstall it( I posted its in my first comment, following link). In that link, the blog, you have posted, I have done all of them but the problem exists, the process of "Scan for Hardware Change" and Add Legacy Hardware" does not works, as I told you before, I did not have such problem. also I bought a new webcam, Plug & Go, but it did not help, all my other drivers are up to date, I also used my IOBIT  Driver Booster that shows  my drivers are up to date, but it can not help to have that lost webcam driver, thanking you.

HP Recommended

software  and drivers for HP Compaq 8000 Elite SFF PC

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-compaq-8000-elite-small-form-factor-pc/4065894/m...

In this HP  website I can not find any webcam drive  to  reinstall.

HP Recommended

Manage Device No Camera.pngWe Cant Find Your Camera.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.