Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP 27" ALL IN ONE DESKTOP
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good Morning Community

Yesterday I was hit with what I thought would be a small problem on our HP all in one desk top. Upon powering up for the first time for the day (Day before worked perfectly) a Blue Screen came on with a un happy face. It said something like

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart, just collecting some error into and we'll restart.

It did a count up to 100% and restarted, just to come back to the same screen. So did a little research which brought me to Microsoft where I found and followed a few steps to recover which didn't work. Followed the steps a few times and still nothing worked. 

Afraid to lose out on our files, any information would be helpful. 

Please help if anyone has come across the Stop code: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO 

Thank you in advance 

J Hernandez 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.