Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion HP Pavilion All-in-One - 24-b010 (Touch)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need to obtain a case number so I can talk to someone live. Took an HP update, got "automatic repair loop thing.

1-My recovery usb stick does not work though I know it is viable. Been used before and tested.

2-Can't do HP Cloud Recovery because though my serial number and product number are valid and in system, it says product number is invalid. I even tried leaving off #ABA and all other suggestions.

3-Ran all extensive diagnostic test on computer and all passed. Actually ran every single one twice.

4-Contacted Microsoft. The media creation tool would not work though all files were present and tested on another computer.

5-Microsoft told me to contact HP once again for the 10000000 times on twitter to get the same instructions all over again.

6-Microsoft says since I own the copy of Windows that is on that computer, that HP should give me the number/key and software to put it back on my computer. I don't even care about any recovery partitions at this point. I just need the computer to work for I need to give it to someone that is hurting badly during this covid-19 situation and needs it fast.

7-Because I followed everything HP instructed me to do from the beginning when I purchased computer, backing up, making recovery, etc why not just give me the recovery disk or link to it so I can download it from my other computer. This person does not have a lot of time.

8-I have been dealing with this for a month now got live person a couple of times to be placed on hold for hours to be disconnected.

9-I have performed everything possible that has been found on this HP page, microsoft, and google and all has failed. I say this because I don't feel like going back through all of this again. 

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@MariposaGirl

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.