Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 22 TouchSmart All-In-One PC
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Bonjour,

Pour mon ordinateur "Tout en un" HP Pavilion 22 TouchSmart All-In-One PC aux référence ci-dessous

DUDUPITCHU_0-1606406938393.jpeg

depuis que j'ai rajouté une barrette mémoire de 4 Go en DIMM2 :

DUDUPITCHU_1-1606406938422.jpeg

le système d'exploitation Windows 8.1 ne se lance plus et la fenêtre bleue de Windows reste à l'écran. 

DUDUPITCHU_2-1606406938429.jpeg

Mais la barrette mémoire est bien reconnue puisque je vois que j'ai bien 2 * 4 Go. J'ai essayé de ré-installer l'OS W8.1 avec un DVD, il boote bien sur le DVD, car il m'affiche le message suivant : Press any key to boot from CD or DVD, il commence à travailler sur le lecteur DVD, mais au bout de quelques minutes, plus rien, et la fenêtre Windows bleue reste au milieu de l'écran sans que rien ne se passe. J'ai enlevé la barrette mémoire, rien de mieux. Je n'ai, bien sur aucun DVD de restauration en ma possession. J'ai essayé d'installer un DVD HP Windows 10,  rien de mieux. Via le menu de démarrage, je peux accéder via la touche F2 aux diagnostics du système, j'ai tout essayé (Test rapide du système, Test du disque dur/SSD, Ecran bleu avec erreurs, Problèmes liées au démarrage, tout est en "Success". 

Mon menu de Démarrage sans la touche F11 puisque je n'ai jamais fait de sauvegarde :

DUDUPITCHU_3-1606406938441.jpeg

Les références de mon DD ci-dessous, je suis en Options de Stockage : Emulation SATA : AHCI, j'ai fait un Autotest DPS : ok

DUDUPITCHU_4-1606406938450.jpeg

Les information de mon BIOS, que j'avais mis à jour il y a quelques jours sans souci :

DUDUPITCHU_5-1606406938464.jpeg

A voir qui aurait une idée ou une piste pour m'aider à réparer mon ordinateur ? Merci par avance...

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Bonjour

Désolé, mais on doit écrire en Anglais ..

Très bon sujet, avec images et tout, c' est sympa,

petites précisions ?

"J'ai enlevé la barrette mémoire, rien de mieux. "

L' ordinateur, démarrait bien avant le remplacement, ça ok !

mais après le remplacement plus le cas, ça ok !

mais lorsque vous indiquez pas mieux avec le module retiré, cela veut bien dire, qu' il ne redémarre même plus même si il a été retiré, ou c' était juste par rapport à la tentative de réinstallation ?

" J'ai essayé d'installer un DVD HP Windows 10, rien de mieux."

Ok, mais cela va jusqu' où , est ce que le système d' origine a été formaté, ou peut être que cela n' a même pas été possible ?

Il serait possible de placer le Disque dur, dans un autre ordinateur, afin de vérifier le contenu, ou avec un live cd ?

Hello
Sorry, but we have to write in English.
Very good subject, with images and everything, it's nice!

small details?
"I took off the memory card, nothing better."
The computer started well before the replacement, that's ok!
but after the replacement no longer the case, that's ok!
but when you indicate no better with the removed module, does that mean, that it doesn't even restart even if it was removed, or was it just in relation to the reinstallation attempt?

"I tried installing an HP Windows 10 DVD, nothing better."
Ok, but how far has it been, was the original system formatted, or maybe it wasn't even possible?
It would be possible to place the hard disk, in another computer, in order to check the contents, or with a live cd?

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-22-h000-touchsmart-all-in-one-desktop-pc-series/662...

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Hey   @DUDUPITCHU 

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

@Prométhée 

As always, thank you 🙂

Regards,

MarcusC

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

WhatEver I do, I have always the picture of windows in the middle of the screen.

Boot sur lecteur DVD intégré 3.JPG

I must recuperate connectic to test the hard drive during the week-end to turn of ponctually in DD externe, but I would like to understand what happened with the add of this module mémory. I don't arrive to install another windows 8.1 with DVD or DD Usb, I don't understand why. Thanks for your advise

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.