Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion Pavilion Slimline s5-1010sc
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi!

I need drivers for windows 10 for a HP Pavilion Slimline s5-1010sc. Can you give me some links and some description for them?

According to the official site, these things should be/are in this PC:

- Motherboard: (Manufacturer) Foxconn HP/Compaq name: Cupertino with Intel H61 chipset
--integratedVideo: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD Integrated graphics
--integratedAudio: Integrated Realtek ALC656 Audio
--integratedLAN: 1000-Base-T

Please keep your posts as short as possible and if possible, with no experimental stuff. Thanks!

R

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

W10 should have installed all of the drivers you need for your PC.

The only W10 drivers that would be available is the audio driver and ethernet drivers, which you can download directly from the Realtek webiste.

Audio:  Accept the agreement.  Download and install the Windows 64 bit driver from the link below and restart the PC.

PC Audio Codecs > High Definition Audio Codecs Software - REALTEK

Ethernet:  Download, unzip and run the setup application from the W10/W11 driver from the link below.

Realtek PCI GBE Ethernet Family Controller Software - REALTEK

HP Recommended

Thanks!

Having only the W10 drivers, some Samsung phones are not seen as storage and I was thinking some other drivers would be required (e.g. chipset, etc.)

R

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

I don't think that would be the problem but if you want to install the W8 chipset drivers, those should work.

But make sure that you do all of the windows updates first, because on my HP 8200 Elite CMT with the Intel Q67 chipset, W10 did install some chipset drivers automatically.

Only use the W8 chipset driver if it installs newer drivers. 

It should notify you if it is going to install older drivers than what is already installed.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp58501-59000/sp58865.exe 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.