Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp 3300 mt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So I have an HP 3300 mt with

G620 2.6ghz with 4gb ram and 500gb HDD Windows 10 H61mobo/Foxconn 17A0

So I decided to buy a get 1030 (I know it will bottleneck) but when I installed it got no display so I thought maybe I only needed to download to drivers so I uninstalled the GPU for now and use intel HD... after installing and all the stuff and ran the PC still no display, it turns out that I need a bios version of 8.0< but I  am still on 7.07 so I go online to install a much recent one but after clicking the I agree (in terms and conditions)  some errors pop up like

-Error 8716: Invalid usage

-Error 8727: Firmware update tool failed to get the firmware parameters

Or when I click hpinstal

-Proper command line parameters were not passed. No actions taken.

Bios that I selected was SP64125

would really appreciate the answers if someone can help fix me I can give you maybe ak47ft elite b. skin if you play csgo 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.