Fatima6299
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Random Shut Down Brand New

HP Recommended
Spectre 360 2in1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So, basically I just bought my laptop a day ago brand new from BestBuy and here's the link to it in case I put the wrong info https://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-spectre-x360-2-in-1-15-6-4k-ultra-hd-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-... and while I'm working on it out of nowhere is just turns off black screen no warning or anything and when I turn it back on it instantly turns on like nothing happened I really like it otherwise so I don't want to return it and deal with the hassle of finding another one is this a quick fix and if so please help

1 REPLY 1
Grzwacz
Level 12
Level 12
6,774 6,758 638 1,525
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

Random shutdowns are generally not good. Did it do this before you installed any software?

It the PC shutting down or going to sleep?

Since the PC is brand new I think you may have a hardware problem if it is shutting down.

Your call, but I would return to BestBuy.

Regards

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation