cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

SNMP/WMI Monitoring of EliteDesk 800s

HP Recommended
EliteDesk 800
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

We are actually using EliteDesk 800 PCs to run Labor and Delivery software at our hospital.  I am looking for a way to remotely monitor these devices via SNMP or WMI.  I'm looking at QuckSpecs docment "c06320288 – DA-16479 – Worldwide – Version 25 – September 9, 2020 " for our EliteDesk 800 PCs and it reads under a IT Manageability section on page 68:

Statistics Gathering (SNMP MIB II, Ethernet-like MIB, Ethernet MIB (802.3x, clause 30))
Comprehensive diagnostic and configuration software suite
Virtual Cable Doctor for Ethernet cable status

So, where can I find this software.  I've tried calling HP Tech Support and they can't help me at all.  One link that they keep giving me is 

Client Management Solutions 

which frankly is useless.

Any real pointers?

Thanks,

Ed Stuart

System Engineer

Valleywise Health

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation