Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Example:HP pavilion 15-CS1000TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I have given my HP laptop which is still under warranty to HP service center in Jayanagar 4th block to sort out the screen flickering issue. It's almost a month now, there is no proper response from the service center. If I call the service center the answers from them are very irresponsible. Though after multiple follow ups there isn't a reply from them. I am fed up of calling the people in service center as they are not picking any calls even if they pick they will give some other number or they will say we will call back. I have dependency on my laptop for my work, I am afraid that it's affecting my work because of the inability of your guys from HP service center to respond properly. Because of this bad experience I have decided not to recommend any of my family or friends to buy HP laptops as I don't want my loved ones to face the same trouble or difficulty. Please help me out in getting my laptop from the service center.
Hoping for a quick response from your side!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@HemanthKumarJ I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.