Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I just spent three hours on the phone with HP because of a series of beeping sounds! tech telling me that I needed to back up my entire computer and wipe it clean and start over fresh ! 

After doing a little homework I read to check the power connections after plugging my computer into a new surge protector I turn my computer on and I fix the problem saving me countless hours of backing up and reloading with the fear of losing something !  Why didn’t HP suggest something so simple first telling someone their computer is corrupt and it needs to be wiped clean  is like the worst thing you could tell somebody about their computer!!!! why not start with some easier checks and balances first😩.  I forgot to mention I pay for the service every month for them to help me fix my computer is it worth it  🤷🏻‍♂️

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@CFLDixon

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.