Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 24-F0078NS
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Just  bought this Desktop in Spain. Plugged it in, but stupidly put the batteries in the wrong way. Consequently PC started up and my husband was fiddling about with the keyboard and the first page of set up for the language, spanish was selected, its gone onto page two of languages, but I cant get pack to the original page. So I am stuck with spanish. How can I get it to start from the beginning again. I can not see an option to go back on it

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Twigs1964 

Sorry, but initial setup is designed to be run only once, and while you can often go back in the steps, once you exit it, if it does not restart by itself, there is no easy way to restart it.

What you would need to do is a factory reset, and when that is finished, it will do the setup all over again.

To do that, press the Esc key repeatedly while rebooting and when the HP Startup Menu appears, select the option to do a Reset.

IT could take a while, a couple of hours or so, to finish the reset and reinstall.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.