04-18-2017 12:32 AM
Solved! Go to Solution.
04-19-2017 08:32 AM
> I am investigating to find features which can not be supported by commercial types at the same time are essential for such an environment .
I don't think that the difference is "features" of the software , but in the quality of the construction for an "always-on" environment:
* rugged fans and cooling and air-filtering for a "dusty" environment,
* tolerance of power fluctuations,
* thicker casing, for resistance to ambient electrical fields in a high-voltage substation,
* redundant power-supplies,
* capability of remote monitoring,
and so on.