Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One - 22-c0014na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HI Can anyone advise on how to resolve this issue.  Brought the HP All in one from Currys store, no recovery disk or windows disk.  the recovery is on the PC partition drive.. but that will not load either to recover

File: \windows\system32\winload.efi

The header checksum for this file doesn’t match the computed checksum

SN: (personal information removed)

HP 22 c0014na all in one

SiD 18WW2Y5T60

Product. 4DU42EA #ABU

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello
can you be more precise ?
the computer was bought, new, used, I do not understand:

Why try to reinstall the computer, if you just bought it, take it back to the store

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

can you be more precise ? 
the computer was bought, new, used, I do not understand: New 3 years ago 

Why try to reinstall the computer, if you just bought it, take it back to the store

I am not trying to reinstall the operating system on the computer- but the error shows up and I need to know how to get round this to get the PC back up and running.  I have files, pictures on this that can not be lost as this is my daughters home schooling computer.

HP Recommended

Hello
You can try several things in order to try to recover your data

You can try a bootable cd / dvd type live cd (linux)

https://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/how-to-retrieve-windows-files-using-a-linux-live-cd/

you can try removing the hard drive, in order to connect it to another computer internally, or with a usb adapter!

https://www.muo.com/tag/connect-get-data-off-hard-drive/
If your disk is not completely out of order, this gives you a small chance

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.